Monday, February 4, 2013

Massive, Indifferent, Brooding Silence

Google is exercising their right to remain aloof to all of the complaints about their lackluster Nexus 4 (and 7, and 10) support.

I see them browsing this site regularly, though.  So we know that they know what we know.

Oh, look!  There's one now!






Page Views:
1
Entry Page Time:
4 Feb 2013 09:46:57
Browser:
Google Webmaster Tools
OS:
Unknown
Resolution:
1024x768
*Total Visits:
1
Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
IP Address:
Google (66.249.75.36) [Label IP Address]
Referring URL:
(No referring link)
Visit Page:


Everybody say "Eh!" to our Google colleagues up in Canada.

Oops, here's another, a bit closer to home:


Page Views:
2
Entry Page Time:
4 Feb 2013 10:48:21
Visit Length:
27 seconds
Browser:
Chrome 24.0
OS:
MacOSX
Resolution:
1920x1200
*Total Visits:
5
Location:
Mountain View, California, United States
IP Address:
Google (216.239.45.85) [Label IP Address]
Referring URL:
(No referring link)
Entry Page:
Exit Page:


As a completely unrelated side note, I rode my motorcycle through Mountain View last summer.

So now that we all know that they know what we know about the buggy Nexus 4 (and 7, and 10), perhaps we should all just sit back, relax, and let Google brood further about when they might, or might not, get around to fixing their broken Android infrastructure.

But don't forget, they have the


--Doug

2 comments:

  1. I'm gutted I received my Nexus 4 today. And because of these WIFI connectivity issues I'm going to have to send it back.

    What a waste of my time and effort to get the WIFI to function. I give up.

    Google and LG shame on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the bright side, Miguel: at least you didn't have to exchange three of them like I did before discovering that it's a broken phone.

    ReplyDelete